Thursday, November 1, 2007

Character Designs

A tiring day helping my brother move, using only a VW Beetle and a Toyota Corolla(late models each, they each have a remarkable amount of room!), followed by other tiring and frustrating events. I inked Yorick and Ampersand for a while, the inks are about half done. So, for tonight, some already finished material.

These are character designs for a Western I'm co-creating with Scar Tissue scribe Jim Clark. I can't reveal all the designs just yet, here are a few, in there internet exclusive debut. I hope you likey.



I think that's enough for now. Don't want to give away too much!

3 comments:

Ariel Wilson said...

This blog is very helpful and I think I can use your characters in my images if you allow me. I will come back to your blog when I am done taking the dissertation conclusion services from the top data analyst writer. This will help me not create an impression that I want to make but also will guide me with new ideas that can help me develop a quality dissertation.

EmilyBlunt said...

Join Wayfair Professional and receive an exclusive Wayfair code that saves you 10% off your first business order of any size and amount. wayfair discount code

Cell Mart USA said...

"I love how you broke down a complex subject like [topic] into simple, easy-to-understand steps. Your writing style is engaging and informative."
Cell Mart USA