Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holiday Commission Sale!

With the Holiday season approaching, and my move to Cincinnati nearly complete, I'm opening the doors for commissions, to be completed in time for Christmas.

To commemorate the upcoming season, and as a form of celebration over the election, I'm offering discounted prices as well as free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.

I'll be doing 11x17, inks with grey tones =  This price structure is a limited time offer, after this round of commissions the prices will be going back up.

Added Bonus: even though Halloween is over, I'll knock another $5 off the price for anyone who wants a monster as the subject of their commission. I just love to draw monsters!

You can contact me via email at: dave@davedrawscomics.com

I hope to hear from you!

No comments: